Are you ready to create a brand for your business, but have no idea where to start? I’ve created a worksheet to help you get clear on your brand and start thinking about how your website can help you serve your clients/customers more effectively. Share this information with your designer to help them help you create a great brand!
Click the button to the right to download your PDF (no need to share your email!). Questions I ask include:
- Who are your potential clients/customers?
- What makes you stand out?
- Why should someone choose you?
- What do you want people to think about when they hear your name and see your logo?
- What perceptions do you want them to have?
- What emotions do you want associated with your business?
- What expectations do you want them to have?
- Your Mission (What do you do? How do you do it? Who do you do it for? What value do you bring?) — Be specific and try to be concise.
Claim your free 30 minute strategy session with me here.
Photo by Michał Kubalczyk on Unsplash